Quantum DMI 65 Iron and Manganese Removal
The DMI-65 is revolutionary the most advanced catalytic water filtration media that has extremely high capabilities of removing both Iron and Manganese simultaneously through low cost catalytic oxidation and retention of precipitate. The DMI-65 will also remove arsenic from a water supply given the correct conditions.
The DMI-65 is one of the fewer catalytic water filtration media’s in the world developed to remove iron and manganese that is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 for drinking water applications. The removal of manganese from water supplies is often done in conjunction with iron removal.
Quantum Filtration Medium’s DMI-65 product has been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (Water Quality Association Gold Seal Product Certification).
Advantages of Quantum DMI 65
- Filtration speed at up to twice the amount of ordinary filtration
- No chemical regeneration required, a continuous injection of Sodium Hypochlorite ensures DMI65 is constantly activated during normal operation and backwashing
- Superior reduction capabilities of Iron and Manganese concentrations
- Long life material
- Stable performance in a wide range of temperature and pH applications
- Coagulants not necessary other than for special applications
Visit the Iron Removal and the Manganese Removal page for more information on the issues associated with iron and manganese in the water supply